Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Google features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google's cookie usage . As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google's own privacy policies.
Data release policy
Our policy is to only release the data we collect in the following limited circumstances:
- When required by law, as in response to a valid request from law enforcement.
- To designated third parties to resolve or investigate abuse complaints.
- When the information is pertaining to spiders or bots, usually when investigating technical issues.
- For abusive users, we may release information to assist in attempting to block the abusive user or to complain to that user's Internet Service Provider.
- If deemed necessary to defend legal claims against us by third parties.
- When we determine it is necessary to protect the property or rights of the user community, or this web site.
No selling of information
We will not sell information collected from this site, for example, your email address, to third parties.
Who to contact
If you have submitted personal information through this web site. and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our existing files. You can contact us at Our Contact Page.